|MLS®#: W5195998||Price: $1,750,000.00||Status: SOLD|
|Remarkable 3+2 Bedroom Executive Fully Brick Bungalow On 1 Acre Lot Backing Onto Countryside With Finished Basement, Workshop With Own Furnace And 100 Amp Service Below 2 Garage, Beautiful Updated Kitchen With Stone Counters, and Large Rear Deck 10 Minutes To HWY 410. Master Bedroom With 5 Pc Master Ensuite, Custom Shower, Multiple Closets And Walkout to Deck. Hardwood Floors, Drilled Well 2020, Water Softener, Iron Filter and UV System 2020, 3 Cameras & Security System W/ Garage Motion Sensor 2018, Gas Fireplace, Underground Irrigation Hose To Back Garden 2020 and Much More!|
• 3+2 bedroom bungalow with full finished basement and multiple walkout on the main and lower floors. The main bedroom with walkout in the bsmt also has a separate room for office/workout room, there is a 3 pc bathroom on the lower and a walkout to patio area beside the fireplace.
• Roof shingles - 2018
• Security system with 3 cameras & garage motion sensor – 2018
• Water softner, iron filter, UV system, new compression tank – 2020
• Drilled well – 2020
• Underground irrigation hose to back garden 2020
• Fenced in dog run and invisible dog fence with unit
• Huge deck with remote for extended awning
• Furnace for house and shop maintenanced Feb 2021
• Furnace – new humidifier and HEPA unit installed 2021
• 200 AMP panel and 100 AMP in the shop
• Shop has a man door and garage door and its own furnace
• Oversized 2 car garage
• Golf cart stays with property- new trickle charger, new tires and battery
• Generator is hard-wired to panel: Serviced 2021
• New front door and man door - 2020
• All electrical switches and outlets updated on main floor – 2021
• Newer kitchen with Mahogany cabinets, stone counter tops and backsplash and cork flooring
• All appliances are included
• Hardwood floors on the main floor and bedrooms
• Fireplaces cleaned and serviced – 2020
• Laundry room on the main
• Fresh painted
• Toilets on main floor updated with plumbing – 2021
• Note: window in garage to be repaired and window in main living room to be repaired prior to close.
15806 Horseshoe Hill, Caledon
PT LT 3 CON 3 EHS CALEDON PT1,43R12729 TOWN OF CALEDON
.50 - 1.99 Acres
To be Arranged
31 - 50 Years
|Approx. Square Footage:
3 (1x3)L (1x2)M (1x4)M (1x5)M
Finished with Walk-Out/Full
Excellent service from initial meeting right through to the sale.. Thank you for excellent service.
Glen Christie O'Connor Last
Both processes (buying & selling) went very smoothly and their expertise was definitely the reason. Thank you Kevin and Team
Kevin and his staff are very professional and attentive to every detail!! We were very impressed and got the results we were looking for!
Great Team, Amazing Marketing! I have never seen anything even close to what they do before. Will certainly use again
I may not have enough space to say all the good things about Kevin and his team. after having a very poor experience with a previous broker we turned to Kevin for help. My wife and I had done a little research for another broker and found Kevin in our search. Boy am I glad we did. When we met Kevin for the first time he took the time to listen to our needs and made us feel comfortable when we started with doubts. The team all are very professional when visiting our home to prepare for the sale.The online showing was fantastic. With the previous broker we had lower the price to where it was just barley meeting our needs. Kevin was able to in a couple of weeks get us our full asking price when the other broker could not in eight months.Because of Kevin and his team my wife and I are now able to move into our new dream home to enjoy are retirement.Thank You Kevin and your team. Don't stop, you make people happy.
We were very pleased with the results and service provided by the Kevin Flaherty.ca Home Selling System Team. Kevin and his team of professionals are very well organized, knowledgable and they worked very well together to develop a marketing plan to promote and sell our home. It was very obvious to us that Kevin and his team are a step ahead given their knowledge and understanding of how today's real estate purchasers seek information in a digital world. This is very important for a successful outcome. Kevin was able to very confidently set a fair asking price for our rural property home after giving careful consideration to current market conditions, comparable home sales and the many positive attributes of our place. He was obviously very accurate given how quickly our home sold for a price that we were very pleased with. Kevin's advice to effect the sale was excellent and we would be very happy to recommend Kevin and his team to future clients ! Sincerely, Greg & Christine G
I purchased a new home and sold my home with Kevin’s help and I couldn’t have been happier with the job he did. Throughout the entire process he was professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. He took my complete lack of real estate knowledge in stride and showed patience when answering all the questions I asked. He made excellent suggestions which helped sell my home very quickly.
Service I received was outstanding. My agent was extremely professional, knowledgable, approachable and truly cared. Erika communicated regularly and always returned my communications in a timely manner. She thoroughly explained each step of the home selling process and was there to support me through each one. I was extremely impressed with the "team" approach to selling my home as well. The marketing of my home surpassed anything I have seen from any other realty. Erika always went above and beyond to ensure that the sale of my home went smoothly. The team at iPro Realty, along with Erika Plumb, surpassed my expectations and I am very thankful for all their dedication. I look forward to purchasing a new home with the same remarkable team.
Very knowledgeable staff and agent. I was seen in a timely manner and kept up to date with my transaction. My agent was very helpful in choosing a suitable neighbourhood. He proved to be very informed about the area including shopping, playgrounds, trails and the recreation centre. I felt very comfortable with the whole experience.
Kevin and his team are professional genius. They are dedicated, honest and because of their wealth of knowledge, they are able to anticipate critical requirements so a seller can be fully prepare in providing a buyer with documents and information ahead, which may otherwise jeopardize a sale had the seller had to acquire those themselves. Amazing negotiator and there was never a time I was ever doubtful of them having our best interest at heart!